The Course – Approx 6.15 miles:
- Counter clockwise around Deception Island – Watch for kelp and rocks
- Through main Pass to beat the ebb at the ‘Crux’ on the SE corner of Pass Island
- Round Pass Island twice for an extra prize!
- CC around Strawberry Island – Watch for kelp and rocks
- Through Canoe Pass
- Clockwise around Deception Island
- Back to Bowman Bay finishing adjacent to dock.
This is the first course map for the race developed in 2006 by Don Kiesling.
Current Course Map - Same Course but from a Google Earth Map POV...